Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day!



This past weekend we celebrated Father's Day with all the Daddy's in our family.

Saturday we hung out by the pool, at the Kraus House. We ate great food... thanks to Jeffrey for being the cook and sharing your "home grown" veggies with us. Everything was scrumptious! Special shout out to Joey who celebrated his 1st Father's Day! Whoo-hoo!

Sunday we went to Pappy's farm and ate more food! Again there were more veggies, compliments to Pappy, the gardener. Dang, who doesn't have their own garden? Maybe that is what I need to do over my summer... Oh my gosh...I could buy some cutie-puh*tootie garden shoes, and a HUGE hat, to keep away the rays! You laugh, but you can totally see it too right? Yes this sounds like a great idea, but I will have to run this all by my right hand man...BPK!

Father's Day was fun and eventful, I even got to go flower picking with my Daddy! Here's to all the Daddy's out there hope that you had a Great Father's Day!

0 comments: