Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2,4,6,8 almost 9 MONTHS!!!

Yeah, I'm CREEPING up on 9 months... you wanna make something of it? Listen you don't want to mess with me, I've got two teeth... yeah you heard me 2!!! 2 more coming in on top!!! I like to chew on anything I can get my little hands on. Did I mention that I can drool like nobody's business? Hmmmm.... huh!

Crawling.... CHECK!!!! I am ALL over the place. There is nothing that I can't get my little pincher's on now. I go OVER... I go UNDER... I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Have I mentioned how strong I am yet? Besides my daily push-ups, I also have been
working out my arms and legs with all the pulling up I have been doing. I love to pull up in my bed, but my favorite is in the bathtub. This makes my Mama go crazy!!! Life is great! There is nothing that I can't get to... JUST TRY ME!!!
My Mama and Daddy have been teaching me sign language for the past two months. (LOL) I am still wondering why I need to know sign language... I can sit and cry and they run around trying to figure out what I want anyway. Last week, I thought that I would make them feel accomplished... I used my "milk" sign. They were really proud of me!

Things that I love...

*Watching Little Einstein, Jungle Junction
& any video featuring... me, Kingston, of course!

*My LOVEY & My PACIFIER

*Eating Biter Biscuits & Puffs

*BATH TIME

*Crawling

*Playing with Cupcake's "BIG CHAP STIC"

*Listening to Uncle Hunter play the guitar & piano

*Playing with Baby Brooks

*Taking Naps with my Daddy

*Being Tickled

*Listening to my Mama make
Miss Allie & Mr. Lion talk!
(she thinks they're real ;)

A note from Kingston's Mama:
Can you believe just how big this little guy has gotten? Like everyone always says, don't blink because they grow up so fast! It's the truth... I can't believe that he is about to be 9 months old! YOWZA!!! I really hope these next couple of months DRAG by...
I'm not ready to sing Happy Birthday yet...
KINGSTON, JUST STAY MY BABY FOREVER!!!!

5 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Oh my gosh yes it does pass by so fast!! Kingston is getting so big and is such a cutie!!! I can't wait to see you guys over spring break. Let me know what days are good for you!

Nicole kraus said...

He is gorgeous! I miss that little guy and can't wait to see him soon. Thanks for the pictures, he is precious!!!!

Anthony and Whitney Cox said...

I can't believe how big he is!!! He really is a beautiful baby boy and I can't wait to play with him this summer!

Valerie Lea said...

Kingston is sooooo adorable!
All three of you as a family are adorable! Keep having fun!

Valerie Lea said...

Kingston is sooooo adorable!
All three of you as a family are adorable! Keep having fun!