Monday, March 31, 2008

Not Just Any Ol' Plastic Cup!

A little background... These cups are from the restaurant, Eskimo Joes's, where I have never been. Ever since I can remember, every time I go and stay with Beeper's Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mark I dig through their cabinets to claim "my cup". These are not just any ol' plastic cups! They are the perfect size for a big glass of refreshing H2O and even better they CHANGE COLOR PEOPLE!!! Oh yeah think back to your middle school days when you wore those "cool" hyper-colored shirts! Exact same thing... it is just a cup! Moving on... A couple of years ago I received four pink cups for my birthday from the Fanning's. While Chase was down, a couple of weekends ago, he found that I was still holding on to one of my pink cups even though there was a 1 inch crack in it! Are you seeing how much I love these cups? So today when I got home from school there was a package FOR ME (another thing that I love)! Inside were 10... yes ten brand new and all different colored Eskimo Joe cups. I was ecstatic! Thank you Chase for making my Monday so Marvelous!!!

0 comments: