Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tune In...

I had to share... For those of you that have XM Radio, Channel 51 is doing a Coldplay Marathon for the next 30 days! Yeah, I know AWESOME right! I love them... just thought that I would let my fellow Coldplay "Lov-uhhhs" (as Carey Bradshaw would say) know!

P.S. It has been brought to my attention that some of you can not see (located on the right) my bloggin buddies, past posts, or my playlist. It appears perfectly fine on my computer, so I was unaware of this problem for quite some time. Please leave a comment and tell me if you see these things or if you TOO are missing out!

Thanks for all your help.
Happy Listening!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Can't see any of it girl! What the heck is up with your blog! I will say that I love the pic and the new background soooooo cute...you know I love me some black and pink!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can't see any of it until I search someone else to blog. Your buddies and music then show up but your post disappears. Love the beach pics by the way!!