Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's been a while...

August 6th was my BIRTH-DAY... I turned a whopping 26! Anyway, we celebrated and went to the Ranger game (vs. Yankees) where we met Michelle & James.  I will be honest, going to see the Rangers and sitting in over 100 degree weather, really isn't my idea of fun. Our tickets gave us access to the Cuervo Club and our original plan was to hang out pre-game and then head outside to sweat to death. Fun right? What actually happened... Pre-game trickled into game time, and before we knew it, the game was over and we were watching 45,000 people (seriously) scurry up the bleachers and out of the park. We decided what was the hurry.. so we sat in some PHAT leather seats and watched them clean up the field... very interesting actually! The moral of this story (Yes there is one) even I can have fun at Ranger Games... I just had to do it "my way..." (as Frank would say) ---> Dressed up, sitting at a table INSIDE, with one hand dipping chips in cheese dip and the other... well holding a Long Island of course! Oh yeah...GO RANGERS!

1 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Oh my gosh HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!