Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy 70th B*day!

Yesterday my Grandmama turned the big 70! Of course we had to CELEBRATE!!! The family and special guest, Reeder and Katherine, all met at Cheddar's for a birthday dinner. There were gifts and there was CAKE! YUMMY CAKE!!! I must add that I got the cake from Butcher Shop and had them put it in the back so Grandmama wouldn't see it. The moment finally came... they came out with lit candles and everything! Grandmama then proceeds to tell them, CHEDDARS, how sweet THEY are and how nice it was that they gave her a cake. THEY SAID YOU ARE WELCOME AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I had to squash that and let Grandmama know that good deed was all... ME! Needless to say she had a great birthday! Nothing is better than celebrating with your loved ones and friends!!! Here is to many birthdays to come! Happy 70th Birthday Grandmama!!!

This is one of the cutest videos I have... Make a wish!!!

0 comments: