Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PEOPLE!!!

I am still in shock...  So I had to make a quick trip to Wolly-World this afternoon.  For some reason ever time I try to get out of that parking lot I feel like I am playing chicken with other vehicles.  Picture this... I am driving down a lane, when luckily, in the corner of my eye, I see a white hoopty hauling across about to slam in the side of me. I stop because it is very apparent that she was not going to. I then pointed my finger and said "SLOW DOWN!" (Mind you my window was up and she could not hear me... I basically said it for my ears only.) Anywho! (Oh I also need to mention that she had 3 small children with her.) She then slams on her brakes and oh so kindly allows me to go. After her kids got up and out of the floor board she follows me on to Gilmer rode. The light turns green and she is making a mad dash again... now she is all up in my rear! She pulls a Nascar move and squeezes herself in between two other cars... she makes a run for it... she comes up on my right side... AND... Mother-of-the-year has her seven year old son reach across her and FLIP ME OFF!!! WHAT!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? She then speeds off and all the little kids jump in the back seat smiling to see my reaction. If you know me at all you know what I would have liked to have done... but I do have some morals I am not going to flip off some one in front of there kids... especially when it was the kid who did it! And as a teacher I wonder why some of these kids act the way they do...  

0 comments: