Monday, November 10, 2008

Coming June 2009

Last Thursday we went to the doctor to have our 1st sonogram. Yea! We were able to see our little "Blob Baby" and it's heart beat. It was AMAZING to say the least! 
Things that we learned:
*There is ONLY 1 baby :)
*Our baby is 1.3cm long (size of a blueberry)
*Heartbeat was 159 bpm (Does this imply a BOY or GIRL?)
*The Due Date is... June 20th (Grandma Joan's B*day!)

Ladies & Gents we are proud to SHOW-OFF... 
"Baby Blob Kraus!"  
Check him/her out.. :)

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Yah!!! So exciting!!!! Look at that we are only a month apart! I am so glad that we get to do this together and don't worry I'll be calling you to ask you tons of questions and checking on you! I can't wait to see what we will both be having!

Matt & Leigh Anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So exciting. I love that you and Michelle are preggo toghether...even more special. I hope you are feeling well!

Beth said...

I am SOOOOOO excited! and as soon as you start to show that sweet little baby bump...do post! However, I want to see you in person pronto!!! Can we please make this happen!!!!