Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble... gobble... till ya wobble... wobble!

I hope that you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!  I gobbled... gobbled... FO SHO!  The night before Thanksgiving we always head over to the "Kraus House," to help out with the big FEAST... wait... DON'T GET ME LYING!  The BOYS help make a mess, in Flipper & Frannie's kitchen... while the girls play with the babies :) and watch SCARY clay-mation Christmas Movies!  It's all big fun really!  If you know the Kraus Boys AT ALL... you know that when they get together they always invite: Jack... GIN... and Mr. WINE-O! These three pals always seem to make the gatherings get "a lil HOT," which makes the Kraus Boys LOOSE THEIR CLOTHES...  
                                        
Example 1:


Now you know these boys were raised better than that!  Sitting at the table, preparing Thanksgiving dinner, with their shirts off didn't last long!  No worries... Flipper was happy to share his "Beach Tanks" with his boys... even Carson Grant got one!

Example 2:  


Thanksgiving Day, we continued our "Eat-athon" over at the Kraus'.  I ate like it was my last meal... to give you a visual on how full I was----> I know that you have all seen those Great White documentaries.  Okay, well you know when they show the Great White PIGGING out on a Whale carcass, and the Great White eats so much that it becomes drunk and begins to float on its back.  BINGO!!! THAT WAS ME!!!  I am sorry to disappoint you, but I do not have a picture to illustrate!  :(  

I do have a family picture that I managed to get, after our YUMMY meal!  Thanks again Flipper & Frannie for a great Thanksgiving!  Love ya'll!


Did you think that our Thanksgiving was over???? Heavens NO... we still had to FEAST it up with my family!  This year we did things a little different... I couldn't have planned it better myself! If I was to imagine a perfect Thanksgiving, this is what it would be... DRUM ROLL!!!!

Me, Beep, Hunter Jacob, Grandmama, and my Mama and Dad loaded up and went to Cracker Barrel! Whoo-hoo! It was perfect and shockingly NOT CROWDED... perfect timing they said! :) I know that you are wondering how could I have possibly eaten MORE FOOD, when less than 3 hours I was floating upside down at the Kraus'... I am telling you it was a miracle, when they brought out all that MAC & CHEESE, I was hungry ALL over again! :) Amazing!

The festivities didn't end there... we left there and went to SANTA LAND! OMG This is like one of my most favorite places... what is better than blaring Christmas music and looking at more Christmas lights than you eyes can handle? Oh, did I mention that my Dad bought us all these 3D glasses, so that when you saw the lights they turned into snowflakes, even headlights on cars? ;-0 GROOVY!!!

Me and my Mama enjoying all the LIGHTS!!!




Thanks Mom and Dad for helping make my Thanksgiving so special and fun!
My life has truly been blessed and I have so much to be thankful for...
Hope that you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Love, 
Amanda Laine

2 comments:

Beth said...

Santa Land ROCKS!!! We did it that night too! Love it!

Lauren said...

Oh, geez....TWO members of my immediate family are in on that...so embarrassing. Atleast I get to see what is going on with my nephew or niece! ALL TWENTY TEETH! What a little miracle!