Friday, November 21, 2008

R.I.P "BB-Ring"

Dearly beloved,
We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of my friend "Pinky" the BB-Ring.  For many years she graciously, helped "ICE*OUT" my belly.  She had everything... from ATTITUDE to BEAUTY!  
I remember the first time I met "Pinky"...  I was in a "upper class" tattoo shop, in South Longview (lol), signing my life away, so that some random "SCARY MAN" could put a hole in my belly.  I was taken over to a display case that was full of BB-rings - when I saw her.  She was BLING-UTIFUL and PINK... Perfect for me!  I knew that she and my "INNY" would be a perfect match.  They hit it off immediately!  
Pinky, was always so supportive, never complaining after ALL those HOT summer days I would BAKE in the sun and HEAT her up.  She never skipped a beat just kept on SHINING!
We have been through so much together!  She helped me get through college.  She traveled with me through Europe.  Pinky, was even there when I walked down the aisle and became Mrs. Kraus!
October marked the beginning of the end.  This was when "Pinky" got the news.  She was a fighter and fought till the end, but the END was inevitable...
After much thought, "INNY" and PINKY decided that it was time to part.  "INNY" explained to PINKY that BIGGER things were in the near future and that over time he would most likely become an "OUTIE," involuntarily of course. 
November 21st, at 8:15, Pinky was unscrewed and taken out of "INNY."  It was a planned and peaceful ceremony.  She was cleaned and laid to rest.  
PINKY is survived by: INNY, her partner of 8 years.  Best Friends: Mrs. Wedding Band, Mrs. Diamond Earring, and Mr. Toe Ring.

Summer 2000 - November 2008

3 comments:

Nicole kraus said...

Its for a good cause......but still sad. A moment of silence.......

Beth said...

Tear...

Matt & Leigh Anne said...

Maylee still talks about "Pinky"!