Saturday, March 21, 2009

PART I

WOW!  Do I ever have SO MUCH to share... be prepared guys this is going to be a LONG-DOOZIE!!!
It all started last Friday, when Beep and I made a quick trip to good ole' Prosper, Texas to visit "My PREGGO" Michelle and James!  I wanted to see her BEAUTIFUL house and hang out ONE last time before we became Mommies!  We had so much fun... ate SO MUCH FOOD... and grossed out our husbands like we always seem to do.  There is something about when the two of us get together we turn into.... well BOYS!!!  We had two main goals for that weekend... take some BELLY PICS and go on a LONG WALK (we love to go on walks!)  Saturday we were off... Jetta & Bailey Boo were ready to go!  Needless to say, our pace has SLOWED down incredibly... and an hour in 1/2 later we were dead tired and ready to get back.  I could see Michelle's house and the only thing that was stopping me was a fence.  No big deal right?  I mean hands down I knew that we could get through the fence...  if not we could climb it! :)  HA!!!
As we get closer to the fence, Michelle says "Manda there is no way I can get through that fence!"  Oh, but I am still confident that BIG MAMA can do this!!!  Nothing is more comical than a BIG GIRL thinking that she isn't very big and attempting to CORK herself through a fence.  I swear it was an optical illusion... It looked bigger from a distance!  Anywho, I just knew that I could have climbed over it, but Michelle wasn't EVEN going to let that happen.  :)  Someone has to look out for me!
After wasting SO MUCH TIME... we decided to
 get walking, and we finally made it home.  After, downing some water we were delirious and took some BELLY PICS!  
I have said for the past 7 months that there was NO WAY I would ever post any belly pics on my blog, because I care about my BLOGGIN BUDDIES EYES!  Well consider this a warning...  if you wish to save your eyes you 
may stop reading now!  If your feeling a little daring then venture on... don't say I didn't warn ya!


Like always, we had so much fun,  just spending time together.  How exciting it is that we will have OUR little BOYS at the same time!  I mean really Michelle I don't think that we could have planned it any better! ;)  So, let the countdown begin until those little dudes jump out of our BIG BELLIES...  and the REAL FUN begins!  Thanks again Michelle and James for letting us crash at your BEAUTIFUL CASA!

I just thought that my Spring Break was over... little did I know that my weekend was about to take a turn for the worse!!!
Stay Tuned for Part II


2 comments:

stitches&threads said...

Ok seriously...I may just have to stalk your blog endlessly to see what happened..is everything ok are you ok, the baby...come on!!!! Tell me please!

The Johnson's said...

Im glad your doing better, i know we are all so ready for our little bundles of joy to get here!