Monday, April 13, 2009

1st Baby Shower for Kingston!

March 28th, I had our 1st baby shower for Kingston!  I didn't think that it could get any better than wedding showers... well guess what?  It can!!!  Baby Showers are SO MUCH FUN (especially when it's YO baby!) Even though you register for all this stuff... it doesn't make it REAL until you get home and lay it all out in his room.  Beeper and I just sat in the floor saying "WOW!"  This is when you realize how blessed you are to have such great friends and family that have helped out during this very special time.  I cannot thank Brenda, Michelle, Crystal, Tina, Teresa, Jennifer, Julie and Paige enough for hosting this shower for us.  Thank you to everything for helping Beeper and I celebrate this AWESOME time in our life!
Some captured moments from the shower...   

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow! Only one more picture in your little time line!
All of our boys can get started on the 2nd Generation Kraus Boys All Star Team! Kingston, Jackson and Carson Kraus...they just sound like trouble!
Love you!
AUNT Sissy!

The Sages said...

Oh my gosh, I hope I'm as cute as you when I'm pregnant!