Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm PREGNANT & I'll CRY if I want to!

4:55 the alarm goes off...  Bailey and I are out the door 5:08!  We do our morning walk with fellow Preggo Val.  Come home, take a shower, and then somehow this morning, I ended up back in bed!  :)  This BIG GIRL was tired!

6:20 Bailey is doing her little bark in the laundry room.  I knew she put her ball somewhere where she couldn't get to it.  So, I called her in our room and asked her to please go lay down.  Which she did... SO I THOUGHT!!!

6:45 I finally decide that it is REALLY time to get up AGAIN!  I am dressed and walking into my closet when I feel a dampness underneath my right foot???  Beeper cleaned the carpet yesterday, so at first I thought it must be a place that hadn't dried yet.  I continued to feel around with my feet trying to see if anymore of the carpet was wet... ODD just in that one place.  I make my way down to the floor (which is a task) and decide to use my BIG SNIFFER!  OMG  it is TT, PEE, TINKLE, or whatever cutie little name YOU call it!  SUPER, I have URINE all over my feet and now in my BIG SNIFFER!  Who let their dog in my house to do this... because BAILEY BOO is perfect (besides her gorged anal glands) and would NEVER do something like this!  

At this point, I am NOT HAPPY to say the least, because I am discovering that my dog has lost her mind and did her business on my CLEAN carpet... and it's no where near the door, therefore I know this wasn't a accident.  After making enough noise, Beep gets up mad and looking for Bailey. SHOOOOOT...  Bailey is out underneath Kingston's bed (her newest place to crash!)  That girl doesn't know anything is going on.  Beeper then calls her out from underneath, saying "WHAT DID YOU DO?"  He walks her over to "the SPOT" and then begins to scold.  She has NO IDEA what she is in trouble for... now I am NOT MAD anymore I am SAD, because she doesn't know why Beeper is getting on to her.  She did this hours ago.  So, I scoop her up, take her into the living room, and turn into the Dog Whisperer... telling her that she knows better... BLAH BLAH BLAH!  Oh, but then $#*T hit the fan...

After our talk, I was walking back to the bedroom, when I saw the dress that I wore yesterday out of the laundry basket and on the floor.  I slowly walked up to it like it was a python that was going to strike at any moment... I lifted it up with my fingertips and then I saw it!  My four-legged-little-friend had EATEN a whole in my dress!  "WHAT THE HELL?"  She has OFFICIALLY lost her MIND!!!

GET OUT OF MY WAY...  I grabbed the dress and came barreling down the hall shaking it... oh and I should mention, at this point PREGGO is having a EMOTIONAL breakdown!  Tears are going EVERYWHERE!  Beeper comes running out of the bedroom... I'm sure that he thought I was in labor!  Nope, just have a dress with NO BACKSIDE!  

I am LIVID at Bailey...  Then Beeper, who was just throwing a fit over her "tt episode" says to me "it is okay Amanda, it is not a big deal!"  OH NO, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, thing to say!  My "RAGE" took an awful shift... it moved from Bailey... to BEEPER!!! :(  In my mind I didn't understand why he didn't want to BEAT HER after what she had done... he was more worried about carpet... THAT WE COULD CLEAN! I had LOST it... at this point it was way past time to take my CRAZY EMOTIONAL self to school.

I cried all the way to school... Thinking that my perfect little Bailey is basically acting out due to Mr. Kingston's arrival.  Cried because my dress was now TRASH.  Cried because I TOTALLY lost my marbles on Beep.  Then I cried because I looked like POO! I'm telling ya "IT WAS BAD!"

10:15 Lil Kraus walks in my room... I am puzzled!  He has a sack...  My PRINCE went to MOTHERHOOD and bought me "THE DRESS" and a slice of cookie cake to go with it! I don't care who you are... NOW THAT IS SWEET!  Melted my heart and then I was crying all over again... (can't wait to be TUFF again) He made my day!  :)  I was Happy!

11:15 I called Beep to tell him how much it meant to me, what he had done!  I could barely hear him... so I said "where are you?"  He said, "Oh I am eating with Jeff!"  I was thinking "oh man... I would much rather be with him, eating out, then eating this microwave pizza!"  I then said "Oh that is fun,  I just hope that you aren't eating Gonzalo's!" All I could hear was SILENCE!  (Oh yeah that's where he was)  Poor Beep... I know he was thinking "DAMNIT I can't catch a break!"  

Just an FYI: Not only am I  PSYCHO, I am a PSYCHIC! :)

I haven't been sick these past 9 months, and that is a true blessing, BUT I HAVE had some kind of BI*POLAR MOOD SWINGS!  Beeper has seen me turn into a crazy women at times, and he is ALWAYS trying to make life easier and  better for me!  I know that I don't have to tell you this, but I am so LUCKY to have such a UNDERSTANDING and LOVING husband!

 "SHMILY Beeper Kraus!"       

5 comments:

The Kohl's said...

Amanda, this made me cry a little. What a sweet husband.

I found your blog on your facebook. I love reading it.

I hope I have stories like yours when we decide to get pregnant.

The Kohl's said...

Oh by the way, this is Candice Barnett, from Tina Grider and Gymnastics.

The Johnson's said...

Girlie you and I are in the same boat!!!! I know we are both so ready to get over this emotional crap and be "hardcore" again! Love ya, call me if you need to talk!!

Valerie Lea said...

You wrote it out very good, but it was a better story in person with the arms flying around, and the sweet tears flowing! Bless Beep's heart...and yours too! You are so precious!

Beth said...

I cried a little too! I can remember things making me crazy! You look great and I can't wait to see you and that sweet little boy! You guys are going to be great parents and Kingston has no idea how amazing and fun his little life is going to be!