Friday, June 5, 2009

Gotta Give Props!

Let it be known that I had the BEST photographers to capture my "big-bellied-self" and all my glory.  My sister-in-law, Nicole, and her sister, Jessica have started a photography business... and I'm not just saying this... BUT THEY ROCK!  

I was privileged to have them come to my house and take some maternity pictures... the session lasted three hours... and we had SO MUCH FUN, and yes Beeper was a trooper!  Don't ever let "Lil Kraus" make you think that he doesn't enjoy being in front of the camera!  The Pretty Boy LOVES IT!!!  :) 

Here are some of the pictures that they captured... 


Did they do an AWESOME job or what?  I can't thank you enough Nicole and Jessica for coming down and taking pics of  "our bellies!"  Some how you two managed making this "Big Girl" look halfway decent and for that ALONE... big kisses to you both! Mmmmwwwwwahhhh!

Too see more pics that have been crafted by these "Talented Twin Sisters" check them out at http://www.jessicawilliamsphotography.com/ 

2 comments:

Nicole kraus said...

You are too sweet!! Thanks so much for the sweet blog. We LOVED doing the photo shoot. It really was so much fun. And you don't fool anyone, we all know that you couldnt look bad if you tried, pregnant or not,. Just gorgeous! B...E...A...UTIFUL!!!! We CAN NOT wait to take pics of baby Kingston when he comes!!! Love ya girl.

Valerie Lea said...

Wonderful pictures! They did an excellent job, and they did have an excellent model!