Monday, June 8, 2009

We have a PLAN!

I wasn't supposed to go in to see Dr. Hutchison until Tuesday, but I couldn't wait any longer!  I called this morning at 8:00 and she called me back around 9:15, telling me to come on in at 11:00.

We arrive and I can see her eyes are HUGE... she had just looked at Kingston's sonogram pictures and measurements!  She said, "Girl what do you want to do?"  I wanted a plan... and I didn't want to wait until Friday that was FO-SHO!  So she brings in all the sono. data and we start to deliberate.  

Kingston's head is in the 93% percentile and as for his belly... well it was off the charts! My son's TUMMY is SO BIG that it could NOT be measured people!  She then told me that she would prefer to take him out via c-section.  I just nodded thinking, "DAMNIT - Why did I skip all those chapters in my baby books!"  Back to earth... "Okay, yeah I guess I can do that... so when are we talking here?"  "Whenever you want!"  Holy Smokes I am going to get to pick out his birthday...

ALK Brain Thought:  "Yeah, well Wednesday isn't really good for me, because that is our ANNIVERSARY! Hello, Mr. Kingston has to have his OWN day!  Umh... Thursday is the 11th and 6/11/09 I don't really care for that.  Friday is just TOO FAR AWAY!  Back up to tomorrow, Tuesday, 6/9/09... numerical order... multiples of 3...I like that!"  Just an FYI: on 6/9/34; Donald Duck made his 1st film appearance.  That's it... IT WAS MEANT TO BE! lol  

So there you have it people... Big Mama is going to the BIG HOUSE, Good Shepherd tomorrow at 10:00. I will be prepped at noon and Mr. Kingston will come out, into this CRAZY WORLD before 1:00.  NOW THAT IS A PLAN, and if you know me at all, you know that is ALL I ever wanted!  

The only thing is... now I feel like I am taking a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for at all!  Oh geezzz... I've gotta start reading! :)

Stay Tuned,

One Anxious Mama-2-Be 

3 comments:

The Sages said...

Yay!! Congrats on getting to meet baby Kingston tomorrow!! How exciting!

Valerie Lea said...

I'll be praying for you and Kingston!
The best part of your life is about to start!!! I love you, kiddo, soon to be momma-o!!!

jenn and sean said...

Beep and Boo we are so excited for you. We can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about your grand adventure. Enjoy your day tomorrow Mama.