Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I am warning you now... it's about to get MUSHY up in here!  If you can handle it... READ ON!

I cannot hold it in any longer... I want to shout it from the rooftop... Beeper Kraus, is not only an amazing husband, but also the best Daddy in the world! (Is this a real shock to anyone... I mean seriously?)

I married the man of my dreams and I loved him with all of my heart... then we had a child together! Everything changed... my heart grew and I now see my husband in a whole NEW light!  I feel as though my heart could explode, because my LOVE for Beeper has surpassed something that I could have never imagined!

I sit here now... glancing over to see him sleeping peacefully with our little blessing!  I reflect back 13 days ago, when Kingston was born and it brings tears to my eyes to remember what all Beep did for the both of us.  From the get go, Beeper was always concerned with how I was doing, feeling, and wanted to know if there was anything that he could do to help me.  He had to help me walk, get in and out of bed, potty, shower... you name it, he had to help me do it.  On top of that "Super Man" was taking care of our newborn baby at the same time.  We kept Kingston in our room the entire time that we were at the hospital.  He would stay day/night taking care of Kingston: changing diapers, feeding, holding, and just loving the little man.  Never complaining, always saying that he wouldn't have it any other way.

I have told him that I really think he missed his calling... he could have been making the BIG BUCKS, because he was supposed to be a "Celebrity Manny!" Maybe next lifetime.  Until then, he is ours...

Beeper is our rock and he definitely puts his family first.  He needs to help other men out and teach them how to be the "COMBO MAN,"  a great husband and Daddy. Kingston and I are so incredibly lucky to have such a caring and loving MAN in our lives. 

So raise your glasses and toast with me.
Here's to Beeper... may you have the best 1st Father's Day ever, 
because you deserve nothing, but the BEST!

Love, 
Kingston & his Mama    

5 comments:

Nicole kraus said...

That is so sweet!!! Happy first fathers day Beep!!!!

The Johnson's said...

Beeper is such a great dad and hubby!!! Can you believe how much our guys have changed and become the most amazing dads in such a short time!!! You,me, Kingston, and Addison are some lucky cookies to have these guys!!!

The Popes said...

Amanda, you are a fabulous writer! I have enjoyed reading your blogs. I'm so proud that you have a beautiful little boy of your own. My three have been true blessings. Congratulations Momma!

Laura "Thompson" said...

Awwwww I cant wait to see the little Kingston! I hope you are doing great and enjoying your summer!

The Sages said...

Your son is beautiful!! I can't wait to see more pics!! Also, I tagged you in the Honest Scrap awards on my blog : )