Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Doooo-Do! Dooooo-Do! (Jaws Theme People)

I am sitting at my kitchen table, looking out at the pond, the 3 neighborhood ducks, people leaving for work, others taking there morning stroll.  This is just another day for them... I want to run outside and scream "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS?" But I guess it is too early for all that...   :)  or should I?  

I stayed up last night, with a thousand thoughts running through my head... "Love on Bailey, did you do this, oh don't forget that, Love on Bailey, make a note so you don't forget, wash this, Love on Bailey some more..."  Then I think that my brain had enough and CRASHED!

Is it still totally weird that I cannot wrap my brain around what is actually happening today?  I mean, I have had 39 weeks to prepare my brain for this new little resident that will be living with us and still... I don't believe it!  I set up a nursery fit for a little "King!"  Yet, STILL I DO NOT believe it!  We keep talking about this baby... I feel him daily... I'm talking ALL DAY AND NIGHT... and still I feel like we are talking about someone else!

I was awakened by "boo-coo-tools" of text from family and friends expressing their happiness, prayers, and excitement!  Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers... we are so lucky to be surrounded by such caring people! 

I am beyond the point of excitement... I am so ready for the reality of it all to begin and to see what God has created for us to share with the world! 

On that note... I better go get ready!  This is something that I actually should be ON TIME for, don't you think?  (Otherwise I will never hear the end of it from my Mother, but Mama Shirley you understand don't-cha?)  :)

Let the countdown begin... 

We'zzzzz Gonna BE PARENTS YA'LLLLLLL!

Holla Back! :)

2 comments:

Paige said...

Girl-I cant believe this monumental even is about to take place and i am in VIRGINIA!!! What the hey! But-never fear-when I get back to town....i can't wait to meet him! You HANG in there-you and Beeper are going to be great chic!!! I love yall!!!!

Valerie Lea said...

I love the introductory to your blog...as I read this and you are now holding your little jewell...the unrealness you wrote about became real...I'm sure you have fallen in love deeper than you ever thought possible! Welcome, Kingston!