Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our little SECRET!

Today I got to share my news with not only my friends at school, but with the KRAUS CREW!  They have played such a BIG role in my pregnancy.  They are very involved and we talk about Mrs.Kraus' little BUMP daily... they love to tell me how BIG it is getting! Honestly, can you ever imagine telling your teacher that they were getting BIG?  Hey they are HONEST... I respect that!  :)  Anyway, I wanted to share our events that took place today and how the Kraus Crew find out what our "NEWEST" Kraus Crew Member was going to be.
First, I had the morning message on the board, which explained that BIG NEWS was awaiting.  Then, I told them why I was gone the day before... because I went to the doctor. They knew that I had found out what it was because we have been counting down for a couple of months now!  Moving on... I then passed out paper hearts for them to write down their predictions.  Afterwards, we tallied them all up.  We then met at the rug and I revealed that the majority of the class was right... I was having a BOY! They were so excited!!!  I told them that this was our SECRET and we would tell the school the afternoon. (ha "our secret" Do you really think the chicks at my school could have waited that long? - they cheated and looked on the BLOG! :) Anyway, I told them that I have a little jingle that we could learn and we could announce it this afternoon. Whoo-hoo!  They were excited and it was ON!!!  After practicing some, I showed them BABY KRAUS pictures on the computer.  After that, we read one of my most favorite books... I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! 

Here are some pics from our BUSY day...


The Kraus Crew - when they found out the BIG NEWS!



What you want to see how our "Lil Jingle" went down?
Check out the SHOW!!!



Now, please don't judge... we had to learn it under a short period of time! :)

So there you have it... This is how the "BIG NEWS" went down at the Primary!

4 comments:

Nicole kraus said...

Seriously Amanda, you have got to be on the top five coolest teachers ever list. If you're not there than I'm calling someone. I don't know who yet but I will find out. I LOVE the announcement and I super love that you taped it. I hope Jackson's in your class! Love you Mrs. Kraus!

The Johnson's said...

Oh ok seriously, I love this. You are to cute!!! I do have to say you over topped me on telling everyone. :) I can't wait for you to meet Addison!!!!

Judy aka NayNay said...

Mrs. Kraus,
You've got to have sweet Reed. You would love him. Will you be back after Kingston is born?

Anonymous said...

High quality Distressed? Interest Your Child in Educational Computer Games