Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time to OWN up!!!

First of all, let me thank you for voting on what you think our little Baby Kraus is.  It has been VERY interesting to say the least, watching the number of people that actually think that this child could possibly be a GIRL!!!
This leads me to my next request...  I am now asking for all you "Dream Girls" to speak out and own up to your vote.  Let me know who you are... I am dying to know.  So please if you are one of the "PINK FANS" leave me your name, in the comment box below.
Thanks again for playing "NAME THAT SEX!"  For all you dirty minded folks I am still talking about my LOVE CHILD!!!
Give it up and START COMMENTING!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok...I voted girl!! I called my baby a boy for 22 weeks and was SURE it was a boy! Now I have a fun, crazy two year old little girl! So that's why I voted girl. You need to post belly pics! I can't wait to see your baby! She(or he) will be beautiful!

Allison Sonnenburg (Galloway)

jenn and sean said...

ummm... what if I don't really remember what I voted? oops :)

Amanda's Mother said...

Amanda Laine, it's no secret that I voted for a girl but I will feel as blessed to have a precious grandson. Luv you three.