Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HOLY SMOKES...

Tomorrow brings BIG news people.  In less than 24 hours Beep and I will find out if we will be having a BOY or GIRL! It feels like Christmas Eve, at my house (NO this is not because I have a lit tree in my living room.) lol  
I am gushing with EXCITEMENT!  Holy Smokes... this is what we have been waiting for the past 150 days!  That is a LONG time!!!
People have been asking me, "So Amanda are you going to find out what it is or let it be a surprise?"  I just stare at them and inside I am thinking... "umh, DO YOU KNOW ME AT ALL?"  Seriously, I am like a HUGE planner... My whole life is one BIG plan!  Anyway, for all you crazy folk out there wondering... YES WE WILL BE FINDING OUT, and did I mention we FIND OUT TOMORROW!!!  Okay, I realize it is a little sickening my giddiness and all... "BUT I'M SO EXCITED, AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!"  (Okay, that was a little over the top, I'll even admit that!) 
I just wanted you all to know that tomorrow we will know which one of you are WINNERS and who of you are the LOSERS!  No matter what the case, I'll still love ya (Mama always said losers need love to!)
Here's hoping that "Baby Kraus" cooperates tomorrow... and if it is a PRISSY GIRL she will be practicing her SPLITS  and if it is a TUFF BOY he will be showing off his MAD AIR JORDAN POSE!  
Whoo-hoo!  Alright, I have to go and talk to "MY BELLY" and discuss the importance of tomorrow.. Stay tuned everybody our appointment is at 11:00... BIG NEWS SHALL FOLLOW!   :)   

0 comments: